Optimizing and Orchestrating Complex Automation Environments.
Automation technology is becoming increasingly complex and diverse, and as a result, the need for automated supervision and measurement of these environments is also growing. Brad Hairston speaks with Theo Bergqvist, Co-Founder and CEO of Turbotic, who explains how intelligent orchestration is enabling multi-vendor, multi-technology automation environments to work seamlessly and scale more effectively.
Here’s what we talked about:
* Turbotic overview and value proposition
* Staying competitive in a crowded intelligent automation marketplace
* Key benefits of Turbotic
* How Turbotic addresses benefits realization
* The increasing diversity of automation footprints within companies today
* Helping the C-suite fully understand the value of intelligent automation
* Next steps for Turbotic